Terms & Condition, Delivery/Cancellation/Refund Policy Payment
BY VISITING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to [RESTORAN MAK KIMBONG].
The term “this website" refer to [makkimbong.geniuspos.com.my].
The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site
We currently only accept payments via
1. Cash General Order Confirmation Notification Customer orders are considered confirmed only upon receiving the:
a. Order Confirmation Email and
b. Payment Confirmation Email Your Consent to Our Policy.
By using this website
1. you consent to the collection and use of information by us.
2. Information collected by us is for the sole purpose of completing sales transactions and conducting our internal customer appreciation programmes, and will be of strictest confidentiality.
3. If we changes any of the privacy policies, we will post the changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
1. There will be no cancellation allowed after the order is confirmed.
2. In the event that cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price.
1. Once orders have been processed, refunds or changes to the orders will not be possible.
2. Refund are only given if the item ordered is out of stock/ payment is accidentally made twice.
3. Refund will take approximately 14 days to process.
1. Orders will only be processed upon receipt of full payment.
2. We requires at least 45 minutes to process your orders, once the order is completed, we will send it out on the same day.
3. For a successful delivery, we require a full address, time of sending, contact number, sender & recipient’s name. Full address requires exact unit number, floor number, full street name, neighbourhood, city, state, postcode.
4. We will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances:
a. Recipient is not present at the address given at the time which the delivery was requested to take place.
b. The address given was incorrect or insufficient.
c. No such person at the given address.
d. No valid contact number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the order successfully.
5. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
6. Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
7. In rare cases of delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be held liable for any claims.
8. Should there be a request to redirect orders, there will be an additional administrative fee of RM20.
9. No cancellations are allowed after the order has been confirmed unless special circumstances were being accorded on a case by case basis. An RM20 administrative fee is payable for each amendment done to the order to recover transaction charges imposed on payment made via our payment gateway partner like EGHL and any other administrative costs.
10. In the event where delivery order is out of stock, we will contact you to arrange for a replacement food. It is our responsibility to replace a similar product of equal or lesser value.
11. Our delivery partner will be Lalamove.
12. Delivery fee is charged minimum RM7 for first 5km, the following would be charged RM1 per 1km.
13. Our delivery radius within 50km from our restaurant location. If there any out of range delivery you may contact us for further details.